Get the whole family together for a quiz night and test your knowledge on the wizarding world of Harry Potter!
This super tricky Harry Potter quiz will sort the Hufflepuffs from the Ravenclaws with 25 questions you’ll only get if you really love magic.
Get your parchment and quills ready!
Scroll down for the answers and no peeking.
- Which number on Privet Drive do the Dursley family live at?
- What is Hermione’s pet cat called?
- What does the Wingardium Leviosa spell do?
- Who is headboy of Hogwarts in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone?
- Which creature is Professor Lupin cursed with turning into?
- The three Deathly Hallows are the Elder Wand wand, the Resurrection Stone and what other item?
- Who is in the painting that guards the entrance to the Gryffindor common room?
- In the Goblet of Fire which character drinks polyjuice potion to look like Mad Eye Moody?
- What is the name of the Herbology teacher at Hogwarts?
- Which character murders Professor Dumbledore?
- How many siblings does Ron Weasley have?
- What’s the magical language call that allows you to talk to snakes?
- How does Dobby become a free elf?
- What do Hermione’s parents do for a living?
- Which mythological creature lives in the Chamber of Secrets?
- Which Hogwarts house does the Sorting Hat describe as ‘just and loyal’?
- What colour ink are Hogwarts invitation letters written in?
- Which character has a book called Year with the Yeti?
- What is Lord Voldemort’s real name?
- In Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince which character helps Death Eaters enter Hogwarts?
- The last Harry Potter book was published in which year?
- Who hides a half dead Lord Voldemort under his turban?
- Hermione goes to the Yule Ball with Durmstrang student?
- What are Harry Potter’s parents called?
- Which former Hogwarts student in the Slytherin ghost?
- Number 4
- Levitates objects
- Percy Weasley
- A werewolf
- Harry’s cloak of invisibility
- The fat lady
- Bartemius Crouch Jr
- Professor Sprout
- Severus Snape
- 6 – Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George and Ginny
- Lucius Malfoy accidentally hands him a sock
- They are dentists
- A basilisk
- Gilderoy Lockhart
- Tom Riddle
- Draco Malfoy
- Professor Quirrell
- Viktor Krum
- James and Lily
- The Bloody Baron
Remember, our very own Harry Potter themed store, Potteries Potions is open at Longton Exchange:
Tuesday – Friday, 10am to 4pm
Saturday – 10am to 5pm